Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 1 of 30...

I have to say, I love day one of a detox plan. I LOVE IT. I feel so empowered to be strong and make good choices. I have my meals planned for the week and my workout plan outlined. Now it is UP TO ME to make it happen. Did a heavy lifting session this morning followed by a quick run with the 20 minutes I had left before waking up the monkeys for science camp. Almost shortened my run, but decided to kick it up a notch and run faster which felt GREAT (when it was over). Weighed in heavier than I thought this morning which always hurts my heart, but it all starts NOW and I am stronger than I ever thought possible.... Going to print out the 30 day journal and stick it on the fridge as a constant reminder to take notes on how I feel.... Here is the link to the program if you want to try this.... It is long, but I never felt better than the first time I did this Fresh Start program.

http://www.stacythorn.com/files/docs/Fresh%20Start%204Week%20Healthy%20Living%20Program.pdf

Have a healthy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment