Tuesday, June 14, 2011

10 weeks to Triathalon, 12 weeks to 40...
















I started a new FitBook today. I am a

BIG believer in writing down goals in order to have a chance at achieving them. Since I was one week away from a new book and it is exactly 3 months until I hit 40 and 10 weeks to the Chicago SuperSpring Triathalon, I felt like it was a good time to start FRESH. I spent the entire swim lesson today (girls both loved it and Kal already tested into group two) writing out my 10 weeks to the Tri plan... I got a great Triathalon Training book to push me in the right direction, and I outlined my daily workouts for the next 10 weeks. I also wrote out my 12 week fitness, nutrition, and OTHER goals. I like having that all on one place. I love a new fitbook. It is a fresh start to do things a little better than I did before. Here is to a super 12 weeks.




No comments:

Post a Comment