Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day two on Detox was rocking....




Had a smoking early morning workout with a spin class and a great swim. A man swimming really helped me improve my stroke and I felt SO MUCH BETTER by the end of my swim today. How nice that he took the time and initiative to help me. I am impressed by that.



I feel like if I stick to the plan I found in the My First Triathalon book I might just make it! :)


I also stuck 100% to the detox and even drank the detox tea (I am NOT a fan of hot drinks, but I am trying to drink one cup of detox tea daily). I had a green protein smoothie, blueberry baked oatmeal, lentil soup, and a new (awesome) green beans with gado gado sauce from the Tosa Reno Eat Clean Cookbook (I love EVERYTHING tosca writes). Feeling strong, but tired from the workouts yesterday and today.




And, super nervous about all three of my Taylor Classes AND the Praxis II I just signed up to take July 23rd. Trying to stay on top of my workouts, eat clean, stick to the detox, and not lose my mind trying to get schoolwork done while chasing around my little monkeys. Deep breath, and doing the best I can. :) Hope you are taking steps towards greater health.

No comments:

Post a Comment