Sunday, June 26, 2011

Salads, Parade Candy and Vegan Cottage Cheez....


OK, doing average... not perfect, not badly on the 30 Day detox this weekend. Had three pieces of candy during the parade... one of the kids was throwing YUMMY, my favorite Bullseye caramels.... really?? Why not just toss out the cheap crap that I can pass right up?? :) So, I had three with my 9 year old pointing out that I was not supposed to eat that (so I totally snuck the third one without her seeing - how sad is that anyway??) And, I had too many raw macadamia nuts and missed out on my BIG daily salad yesterday. I did sip a protein smoothie while Busia and the girls ate at the ever gross CiCis Pizza which made me proud....

Made a kicking salad tonight and Turkey Chili for the week and Vegan Cottage cheez (my 87 year old grandma thought it was NASTY). Cut up and washed lots of fruit and veggies for the week. Have a healthy meal plan outlined even with the insane all star schedule we have going on this week. I am trying hard. And proud of my efforts to say the least. Not 100% where I would like to be but DARN THOSE BULLSEYES!! And I am Ok with where I am. Doing the best I can day by day. Working out hard and hanging in there. Hoping to sneak in a nice run tonight. So, not sure if I will be down this week, but hoping I will be down a bit and going to stay the corse no matter what the scale says on Tuesday. Hope you are making healthy choices day-by-day.

2 comments:

  1. Toni Spilsbury is The Organized Cook, and with an upcoming book, Toni writes about saving time, money and making dinner for today's busy moms at www.ToniSpilsbury.com.





    Kim Daniels
    Weekly Meal Plans

    ReplyDelete