Sunday, July 3, 2011

Finding Strength....


People always ask me how I am so motivated and energetic and I never know what to say.... it is just sort of the way I am built I guess. I am usually in a pretty good mood and the better I eat and the more I work out, the better I feel. Today is a day that is trying my patience with myself as I want to rest instead of workout, do homework, and clean the house.... I feel like crawling back into Kaya's super cool bed (she has the BEST comforter from Ikea). The kids woke up pretty early as always so the dream of sleeping in never happened.... I took them to the Farmer's Market and then did some homework. Now I am going to sneak in a bike ride before they make us take them to Omni for Family Swim. Could do homework all day, but that does not seem fun for a holiday weekend, does it??

No comments:

Post a Comment